“Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.” - William Morris
Choosing to elevate your space with quality goods that are both useful and beautiful make for a sweet moment in both homemaking and housekeeping. Our Heirloomed Tea Towels add an elevated and timeless detail to your home, while also getting better with each washing.
Price reflects 50% off the original price!
01. Oatmeal Gingham - 2" Buffalo Check, in Oatmeal and White
02. Irish Chain - Inspired by a vintage quilt, in Oatmeal and White
03. Sage Floral - Inspired by a spring garden, in Sage Green and White
04. Folk Flower - Inspired by a summertime quilt, in Dusty Blue, Navy and White
05. Kitchen Conversions - Both helpful and beautiful, in Charcoal and White
06. Flying Geese - Inspired by Appalachian quilt blocks, in Dusty Blue and White
07. Dusty Blue Gingham - 2" Buffalo Check, in Dusty Blue and White
08. Colander Star - Inspired by the tin colanders of our childhoods, in Dusty Blue, Navy, and White
09. Sawtooth Star - Inspired by Appalachian quilt blocks, in Dusty Blue and White
10. Vintage Bloom - Inspired by spring florals, Dusty Blue, Navy, and White
100% pre-washed linen tea towels*
Each tea towel measures 18x30”
Care instructions: wash on a delicate cycle with like colors + smooth and lay flat to dry.
* Please Note: The Kitchen Conversions towel is 100% cotton